I am SO excited to announce my new group coaching program
starting November 8th
You know it, and you want it. You’ve been trying to kick that bad habit, crappy relationship, soul-sucking job to the curb for a while now. But you’re kinda stuck and you need help. And you’ve got questions, like, what do I do now? How do I not repeat the same pattern? How do I create something so awesomely delicious that I stop wishing for (it/him) back?
Well, here’s HOW: You start believing in yourself, hotstuff. And you sign up for this course. This is gonna be a very intimate circle (I’m only accepting 8-10 people) and we are gonna get down to it. There will be teaching time where I give you tons of tools and insights, and then we will do spot coaching. Your specific questions will be answered, you will be supported with love and respect, and you will emerge with a perspective that serves you, instead of enslaves you. Sound good?
Over the next 30 days of coaching, this is what you’ll learn how to do:
Week 1: SAY GOOD-BYE.
- The big, fat FIVE red flags that the situation ain’t working, it’s never gonna work, so you better hightail it the hell out of there.
- Relationships vs. Entanglements (which one are YOU in?)
- How to leave with dignity and class, and lock the door behind you (no going back!)
Week 2: CREATE A NEW GAME PLAN.
- 3 things you can do THIS WEEK to get the new game plan going.
- What to do if you freak out and start running back.
- YOU are the rescue you’ve been waiting for.
- Self-Respect and Self-Sustainability: The grease and glue of your new life.
Week 3: UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HECK SPIRITUAL PHYSICS ARE. (so sexy!)
- How does the Law of Attraction work?
- What if my religious beliefs/mother’s nagging voice/scientific mind doesn’t allow me to believe in that stuff?
- 5 rock solid ways to become a super-attractive vibrational match for what you want.
- God loves you. (yup!)
Week 4: LIVE THE BLISSBOMBED MANIFESTO.
- We will go through this, line by line, and learn what it means to live a life fully expressed, fully authentic, discerning (but open to magical possibilities) life, grounded in self-respect; centered, whole, and rocking it out with love and BLISS. You will be creating your own manifesto, too!
THIS COURSE WILL BE SOLD OUT AT 10 MEMBERS.
So if you want in, sign yourself up ASAP lovergirl! We’re keeping it small and cozy. (I won’t be able to make exceptions on this one, sorry). xo
- Our calls will be recorded, and available for purchase if you’d like. This will only be offered to the members of our small, cozy little class. Your privacy will be respected and stay within the group!
- I will have my brilliant colleague Amy Smith with us on the calls. Have you guys checked her out? She rocks! Amy Smith – The Joy Junkie.
The fine print: Your tuition is non-refundable. Once we’ve started the course, a spot is held for you (and only you). Which means someone else who would’ve wanted in is out of luck. If for some unforeseen reason you can’t make it to the course after you register, you are allowed to sell your spot to a friend (they have to pay you directly), but this can only happen before our first class on November 8th. Easy peasy, right?
Okay, SIGN ME UP!!
Your payment registers you in the course immediately. I’ll send you a welcome email right after, confirming your registration, along with your first worksheet to get you primed and ready for our first class. Let’s do this!!